I have not been the greatest blogger this week. I don't really know if I will improve until this class is over. I gotta say, working and teaching can be a lot. Here are a few of the things I am celebrating this week. I am linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for High Five For Friday.
1. High Five for Season Two of Game of Thrones on Blu ray I ran into town as soon as I got off work on Tuesday to pick it up. Best Buy has an awesome deal right now, so if you need your Rob Stark fix (which let's be honest, everyone needs a Rob Stark fix) head on over.
2. Well behaved puppies. Asha has been really good this week ( knock on wood), and I hope we are slowly moving out of the puppy craziness. She will be a year old in a few weeks. You better believe there will be presents and a husky approved cake.
3. Reminders of Lane. I was finally doing laundry, and found one of Lane's dirty t-shirts from before he left. I threw it on the bed to add to the dirty pile, and Asha decided it was for cuddling. It about broke my heart to see her nosing his shirt, but it makes me happy that she knows his scent and misses him too.
4. I am already planning surprises for Lane's homecoming. I have already purchased a couple presents, and I can't wait to see him open everything when he gets home.
5. High Five for waking up to instant messages from my husband. Hearing that little *ding* is so much better than any alarm clock.