Happy First Wednesday of Fall! I am linking up with the lovely Jaime at This Kind of Love for What I Am Loving Wednesday.
1. My wonderful husband. I have been lucky that communication has been good since he left. They are leaving for the field soon, so we will enter radio silence. I have been constantly looking through all the adorable pictures we got on Saturday night. I am so grateful to sweet friends for taking them for us.
2. The incredible weather we had on Tuesday. It hit almost 70 with gorgeous blue skies and a light breeze. I had a wonderful day with my adorable puppy. We headed to Petco to get her nails trimmed and filed, which she was not so happy about. As a reward she got a few raw hides and we headed to the Starbucks patio to bask in the sun. Asha has always been so good at restaurants, but lately she has lost that ability. Luckily, her good behavior returned yesterday.
3. I have already started working on my NTC goals. I'm not sure I've written them here, but I have a few things I want to accomplish while Lane is gone.
1. Finish the bar stools. This means sanding and painting them.
2. Work on kitchen decor. I have so many project ideas for the kitchen, and I haven't started any of them.
3. Finish my writing desk. It just needs a few coats of paint. I haven't decided if I want to paint a design
4. Watch the new season of Inspector Lewis
It feels good to get items crossed off my list. I have so many things I want to finish. and they might as well get done while I am bouncing around my empty house.
4. I went running! It is a complete miracle, but I didn't die. I jogged 1.8 miles on Monday and another mile on Tuesday night. I was talked into running a 5k in three weeks. Another girl on my street is a new runner like me, and we plan on running together. We are going to run it slow and steady.
|My husband is going to kill me for letting her on the couch|
5. I love my puppy Asha. In all honesty, I am terrified of her getting fixed on Thursday. I don't want to leave her in the crate at the vet. I hate the idea of leaving her at all. I teared up dropping her off to get her nails trimmed which took a grand total of five minutes. I don't think I am over protective. I have no problem with her playing rough at the dog park or when other dogs push her around. I am getting all choked up just thinking about her being scared and alone at the vet. This isn't a happy "What I Am Loving", but I have just been so consumed with how much I care about my little fur ball this week.