Well hello Friday. I am linking up with lovely mama Lauren at The Little Things We Do
1. Right now the weather where I live is Going back and forth between fall and late summer weather. The mornings are cool, but it was super hot yesterday. I am so ready for it to be full blown fall. We are going to the cider mill and picking apples this weekend.
2. The best piece of advice I've been given is to live life as an adventure. You can't be worried about what is going to happen and play it too safe. I have plunged into so many wonderful experiences that have made me who I am today. Some of them were scary and definitely pushed me. However, I always kept this in mind and forged ahead.
3. My most favorite person in all the world is my husband of course. Oh, and David Tennant.
4. If I were to have a "mission statement" for my life, it would be "You can never be over dressed or over educated" - Oscar Wilde. Also, Dum Spiro Spero which means " As I breath I hope".
5. My most favorite item in my closet is my caramel leather jacket I purchased in Italy a few years ago.
6. The best cure for a bad day is tea and a Harry Potter marathon.
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend full of wonderful fall activities.