Thursday, May 9, 2013

Southern Cards DIY

Sorry for the terrible picture quality 
I have been waiting for this link-up to come back! Today for Saw It, Pinned It, Did it, I am posting my most recent DIY. I have been these hanging wire frames all over Pinterest, but finally decided to take the plunge when I got these adorable Southern greeting cards from Southern Weddings Magazine. I purchased a square wooden frame from Michaels and just used a staple gun to attach wire to the back of the frame. I purchased tiny little clothes pins as well, and used them to hang the cards. 

I posted this to Instagram recently (username: mrsmollyp) and SW Magazine actually re-posted my picture. I felt a little bit famous.
 This was a really easy project. I think greeting cards can made wonderful art for your home. They tend to be way cheaper than full sized prints. How cute would one of these be for your Christmas cards or wedding invitations?

Come link-up with Stephanie and Katie and show off your projects. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a good project. I made one too! Yours looks great and those cards are the cutest. The sayings are adorable.

    Thank you for linking up with us!!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute project! Love those cards!! Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...