Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hello May =)

Can I take a second to throw a party for the wonderful fact that May has arrived! It was in the 70's as I was walking into work this morning and life is good. To celebrate I am linking up with Jaime at This Kind of Love for What I Am Loving Wednesday.

1. I am loving that this basically outlines my plans for the entire summer. You can't tell, but my sweet puppy is dozing under the table while I enjoy the summer weather. 

2. I'm (of course) loving my husband. I really feel like we are crushing this deployment. Financially we are making huge dents in our student loans. I'm so proud of our fledgling marriage =) 

3. I am loving that I bought my ticket home. Atlanta here I come! My family and I will be driving up the east coast to D.C, stopping to visit family along the way. Then we will do the touristy thing in D.C for a few days. I can't wait!


4. I love that Lane's unit has been really good about posting pictures. That is Lane on the right =)

This baby-husky cuddle sesh.
This dog who's totally stoked for the princess tea party.

5. I love this series of pictures from Buzzfeed. Lane sent me the link yesterday and they are amazing. If you need your daily dose of adorable, go check it out.

Happy Wednesday and Happy May! 

1 comment:

  1. Awe I bet you love seeing pictures of your hubby! I need to go buy that magazine this month! It looks so fresh and springy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...