I can't even discuss how late this post is. But I want to make sure that I have a record of each week, so better late than never. Week fifteen was pretty good. I worked a lot and made it to the gym almost every day. I was pretty exhausted by the weekend and my hands were dying from pull-ups. I feel like I am definitely into the groove of this deployment thing. I feel more secure about my schedule and goals. I booked my flight home to Atlanta which was definitely the best part of the week.
There hasn't been nearly enough high school Molly and Lane during these posts. I don't know exactly when this is, but those baby faces are pretty adorable.
1. I am grateful for the awesome sushi place that is right outside the main gate. I have been there twice in the past week. Sometimes cooking is just way too much, and having insanely delicious sushi sounds so much better. Now my grocery/food budget is totally blown for the week, but that is another story.
2. I am grateful for possible new job opportunities. I don't want to go into too much detail yet, but I might have a super exciting new job prospect.
3. I am grateful for two solid weeks of gorgeous weather. It has been freakishly nice here. I think some rain is coming soon, which my poor pathetic yard desperately needs.
4. Back when deployment just started, my MIL got me a very generous gift card to a local spa. I have been able to get my nails done twice and my haircut. It was the best gift ever. It allows me to treat myself without the guilt of spending too much money. Makes me, and my toes, very happy.
5. I am grateful for wonderful neighbors and other military spouses who are the sweetest more supportive folks I could imagine.
I have been trying to regrow my grass. The winter completely destroyed my yard and I have been in full rehab mode. I am on the hunt for matching end tables this weekend and a bedside table for our bedroom. I made a gorgeous spring wreath that I am hoping to share on the blog soon.