Friday, December 21, 2012

Ugly/Tiny Holiday Sweater Party

One of my good friends hosted an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party last week. After we got the invitation, Lane and I headed to Salvation Army to try to find some knitted inspiration. I found a sweater covered in cows. I knew that with a little hot glue, I could totally make them cows wearing Santa hats. Lane went a slightly different route. 


You're Welcome Blog World, for the ridiculousness that is my husband's abs.



We had a blast and got some great pictures. We have such a great neighborhood community around us. We know most of our neighbors which is a really good feeling. Seeing them all in ridiculous sweaters was even better. 

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I can't believe he went sans shirt! I bet y'all had fun!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he won the ugliest sweater award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Sounds like a fun time ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...