Monday, August 26, 2013

Oh Hello

So I haven't even looked at Blogger in a month. It's not that I am not terribly interested in everyone's life ( I absolutely am) I just haven't had the time or inclination to be on the computer. College advising kicked into full gear and I have been working like a crazy person since the beginning of July. After spending all day on the computer, the last thing I want to do when I get home is type some more or even look at a screen. 

However, I do want to keep up with this. I want to finish my deployment week by week posts, which are horribly behind. We are entering the home stretch of this deployment, and I can't wait to share our homecoming pictures and the like. 

In case you are feeling Molly withdrawals, you can always see what I am up to on Instagram at MrsMollyP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...