Monday, June 24, 2013

The Hundred Day Mark

Our "See You Later" Almost Six Months Ago
In the next month many of my friends (and myself) will hit the 100 days-left-in-this-deployment mark. I am beyond excited for this point. I can't wait to be in double digits! Days 200-100 left have seemed to take quite a while. We have been thinking of ways to mark the occasion, and have decided to do a week long workout series. For each number from 1-100, we are doing that many reps of a certain exercise. Now coming up with 100 exercises is tricky, so I think we are going to shoot for 25 that we can repeat four times. Here is the list of exercises so far: 

Jump Rope
Push Ups
Sit Ups
Slam Balls
Overhead Press
Wall Balls
Box Jumps
Chest Press
Plank (seconds)
Air Squats
Burpees
Pull Ups
Kettle Bell Swings
Back Extensions
Walking Lunges
Cherry Pickers
Calf Raises
Dead lift
Wall Sit (Seconds)
Run (Meters)
Tricep Dips
Side Plank (seconds)
Bicep Curl
Barbell Row
Jumping Jacks

So we will do 100 reps of jumping rope, 99 push ups, 98 sit ups etc. I think this will take us more than a few days to complete, mostly because those first couple of 99 push ups and 89 pull ups is going to be painful. I think this will be an awesome way to celebrate the 100 days mark. 

What do y'all think? Am I crazy or just motivated? 

4 comments:

  1. I think this is a cute idea! It gives you a fun way to stay busy, workout, and commemorate the amount of time left in deployment. Win win win. Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are MOTIVATED! Holy crap! I'd be all, "I will eat 100 Reeses while watching y'all jump rope/do push ups/physically exert yourselves." (What can I say? I'm a team player.) ;)

    Congrats on approaching double digits!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely motivated! So excited for you to have only 100 days left! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...