Monday, January 30, 2012

My Little World

I have been living in Columbus, Georgia since October with this wonderful man.


Source- My Own Photo 

He left for Ranger School a few weeks after the wedding ( yeah still waiting on the honeymoon) and I moved down while he was gone. Fort Benning is not quite as bad I thought it would be, but I am very excited to get our PCS to Fort Drum started. Despite all the negative things I have heard about the frozen north, I can't wait to actually have our own place. All of our stuff has been in boxes and it is making me a little crazy. I can't wait to decorate, finish buying furniture, and start our lives together.

One of my favorite parts to read on anyone's blog is how they met their significant other. Husband and I met in boarding school when we were about fifteen years old. We were in the same English class as well as both on the fencing team. Quite a nerdy beginning, I know. We started dating our sophomore year and continued through graduation. He went to school overseas, while I came back to Georgia. We broke up for a few months during first semester, but were back together by Christmas. We have been going strong since then and finally got married in September of 2011, almost exactly eight years since we first met.

Source: I Love You Much Photography
He commissioned in the Army in May 2011. We are just starting on our military experience, but I have loved (mostly) every minute so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make My Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...